Saturday 28 July 2018

Day 26 Cunnamulla to Narramine - by Adelaide


This morning we woke up in the float. I slept in a lot, but then I had to hold Patch so I got up. We are now playing wave 👋🏻 cricket. 🏏 


Last night when we were driving, we saw sparks coming out of the float. We thought it was just a reflection of the lights on the mud flaps, but it was actually sparks. We could hear it too. We stopped on the side of the road, and that’s where we stayed last night.

Now we are waiting at the float. Dad has taken one of the wheels off the float, and has gone to town to get another spring. 🤔





Dad has now came back and is fixing the float. Paddy was helping out too.

Mission accomplished.👍🏻
We are all getting ready to hit the road.

We’re now on the road, and have stopped at a petrol station I bought a block of chocolate. 



We are in DHA again ( Mum’s car ) and I have seen about 204 emus and one of those emus, got ran over a little bit, and Emily and I saw the feathers come out of it. 

We have also seen about 150 goats 🐐 and about 100 kangaroos. We’re now listening to music. We have now arrived at a bakery and I got a ham and cheese croissant. (Yum yum.😋) We are now heading to Narramine. We kept on racing 🏃🏻‍♀️over to the rubbish bin and I almost won all of the races. We are now going to a club for tea.
There’s colouring in and I did a minion. It’s bed time now.



P.S can’t wait to get back home tomorrow.





                     
         Good night sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment