Wednesday 18 July 2018

Day 18 - Staying at Darwin!- by Emily🌈🌷🐴

This morning Jess, Bill, Mum, and Paddy went to get milk from the shop, but came back with much more then just milk!
While they did that Tilly, Adelaide, Dad, and I slept in.
Then the others came back, so we had breaky.
After breaky I did the dishes. We  then got ready for the wave pool, and hopped in the car.
We have just arrived, but are going shopping first. Shopping took longer then I expected!

We then made our way to Bill and Dad, who were already at the pub. To get there we had to go through the seethrough lifts, that Paddy didn’t like!

We have finally found  Bill and Dad, and are now eating our lunch. 
After lunch we went to go and get our wrist bands for the wave pool, and saw an aboriginal lady arguing with the ranger, since he wouldn’t let her into the wave pool, because she had taken drugs, she was swearing, and she was stealing! The ranger then found the husband of that abboriginl lady, who was taking his shoes of ready to go swimming, and took him away too!
Then we had fun in the wave pool!
We also found our Walbundurie friends from footy + netball. ( Kristy and Nigel Lieschke, with Brodie, Tyler and Grace)



And Paddy was loving it!










We then went to our favourite restaurant, Seafood on Cullen!
It was the best, but I think I ate too much, because my tummy is very sore!
We got to watch the sunset over the ocean.


On the way down the stairs we saw a very bright tree!


We are heading to our camp, but Jess + Adelaide want to go to watch a movie outside on deck chairs, so we are going to watch a movie at the deck chair cinema.
The movie was called a Early Man. It was hard, because Mum said not to fall asleep!
I couldn’t really see anything, because there was a big headed girl in front of me, so every time she moved her head I had to move mine he other way + we were late, so we were at the back.
The movie finally finished, and we are NOW heading to our camp!



In this part of Darwin the show NT cops is filmed.

We are finally back at our camp, and are doing our jobs!


Tonight I’m starting a new book called Netball Gems. 







Goodnight!


Unfortunately I axerdently fell asleep with my glasses on with out the sleeping bag, and woke up in the middle of the night, when everyone was asleep, so I couldn’t turn my lamp on!


No comments:

Post a Comment