Monday 18 July 2016

Day 46 - Geraldton to Perth - by Emily.🐴

Geraldton to Perth day 46 by Emily.😊

Happy birthday Nick Phegan and Tim PheganπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰


This morning we woke up and made some toast and a cup of tea. Then I emptied out the bins and I did the dishes all by my self. I made a cup of tea for dad and I.☕️I cleaned up all of the stuff for us all. Then mum and I got the washing. Then mum and I hung up the washing. Then I got ten dollars from mum. we just hoped in the car. We have just stopped at a petrol station now we are going again. Then we just drove past the beach. We have just stopped at a petrol staton. We got some stuff. We have just gone past the beach again.  

 
We saw a straight rainbow.

 
 

Just then went talked to Tim Robinson on dads phone. We watched him on dads phone. We saw our puppies. Now we are doing another walk. At the Walk there was lots of pinnacles. At the start my shoe broke so I had to go in one shoe. It was very very stoney. Then we got an empty 
bottle and put sand in it.

t we went to the shop and got some stuff. Now we are in the car again. Just then we have drove past the beach again. We have 118 more k's to go. Right now we are at Perth. We are at the caravan park and now we are going to get some tea. We are on the road.πŸ’œ now we are at a pub. We are waiting for tea. Our tea is ready. I just played on dads phone so did Adelaide, because I am going to give dad a squishy foot rub. Right now we are going to bed.
Good night
By Emily πŸ”·

No comments:

Post a Comment